Advising Startups & Entrepreneurs and Acting CTO
Minimizing mistakes and maximizing efficiency is important and “getting it right” the first time takes planning, planning and more planning…then execution. Nelly’s leadership will ensure that you and your company don’t make costly mistakes and that you develop the right product and strategy for the right business.
Web and mobile application design & development
DigitalWoman’s expert team of designers, user experience designers, web and mobile app developers, can work with you to create a custom web or mobile application leveraging the latest technologies and 3rd party applications to achieve your goals.
Customer Development & Idea Validation
Building software the traditional way is often too expensive and inefficient. You commit 6 months to a year or even more, commit a lot of money to develop your idea and then you launch. It maybe a big success...but What if no one buys? Did you build the wrong solution? Did you target the wrong market? ... it is a big bet and it’s high risk!
DigitalWoman uses “Lean” methodologies to help you validate and refine your idea through a customer development process
Technical Planning, Building Wireframes & Prototypes
Technology Planning involves a series of meetings with DigitalWoman to help you develop a concrete, step-by-step action plan summarizing the Strategic Technology Plan for your companyThe Strategic Technology Plan will consist of:
- Defining and outlining the initial feature set and functionality based on all of the existing business processes and use cases. Having very extensive, very hands-on, experience in building technology tools for many years, Digitalwoman will be able to recommend features and possible implementations.
- Wireframe the architecture of the site and the user flow, both the front-end, the backend, and the Content Management System (CMS).
- Collect the visual design requirements. As soon as the architecture of the site and user flow is determined, we will gather the visual design requirements and incorporate these design elements into the designs that you have created to ensure that the design is visually appealing and professional.
Determine the best technology solutions for all of the features of the site and the CMS:
a. What 3rd party applications can be leverageb. What features need to custom buildc. What features can be implemented with a combination of 3rd party solutions and some custom code implementations
- Determine the feature implementation phases and the timeline for the delivery of wireframes.
- Outline what resources will be needed and define tasks responsibilities (who is responsible for what)
- Determine timeline for delivery of content, images, video, etc
- Outline a protocol for effective and efficient communication and define standards for turn around times feedback.
- Determine the total cost of developing and launch of the newly designed website.
Without clever marketing, even the most well-designed web site will remain a well-hidden secret . While part of marketing involves search engine optimization and Social Media, there are numerous other effective methods available and DigitalWoman can show you how to take advantage of them.